Friday, January 27, 2012

Reflections on Quieting a Noisy Soul- Coming Soon!


I am so excited to be going through a special series by Jim Berg entitled Quieting a Noisy Soul:  Overcoming Guilt, Anxiety, and Despair.  You can probably tell from the title that it is pretty intense.  I hope to learn a lot for myself and also be able to use it to help others.  The syllabus is pictured above and there are also seminars on DVD to watch (or listen to the MP3 version) every week along with a meditation CD to listen to as much as time allows. 

My husband and I tried to go through it together a while back, but that didn't last very long.  We were both in school full time and working full time - and just that alone was enough to almost put us over the edge.  So it was a little ambitious to try to pick up this program at the same time because it definitely involves a substantial time commitment.  But I have been eager to jump back into it when the time was right. 

So I will be posting every Friday about my progress through the book.  I hope to learn a lot and grow in Christ through the study. 

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to join in, just check out www.quietinganoisysoul.com.  I will warn you - it is pricey - but I think well worth the investment from what I have seen from Jim Berg's other materials.


*I am in no way associated with Jim Berg or Journeyforth Press, and am receiving absolutely no compensation for my review of these materials.  The thoughts and opinions expressed on my blog are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please don't forget to leave your name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...