Monday, January 7, 2013

Review: Les Miserables (Radio Theatre)




The audio drama, Les Miserables, produced by Focus on the Family's Radio Theatre is yet another great masterpiece brought to life.  You will enjoy this fantastic story in a relatively short (only 4 hours) amount of time.

If you are not familiar with this classic story, then you are in for a real treat. The cast for this drama is exceptional and I can assure you that it will be worth your time to listen to it and enjoy.  We always love to play these on long trips to make the time go by faster.

This was released quite some time ago, but with the recent remaking of this work now in theatres, I am sure there will be a resurgence of interest.  I haven't seen the movie, but I know that this drama would be a great springboard for discussing some of the great themes in the story with older children.

5 out of 5 stars

I received a free copy of this audio drama from Tyndale House Publishers in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please don't forget to leave your name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...