Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gardening - Time to get started again!

It is that time again!  Last year was my first year doing a real garden (before that I had only done container gardening on our deck) and I am so excited to get started again.  I was inspired by this website to try winter sowing last year using empty milk jugs and I hope to do some more this year.  I have a bunch of jugs that I have been saving in the garage - so my hubby will probably be glad to get them out.

So right  now I am just getting organized - and we'll go from there.  I am still very  new at this, so these posts will just track my progress.  Don't expect any tips or tricks - but you may get a few laughs at this newbie along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please don't forget to leave your name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...