Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Teaching our Children Through Song

Yesterday I mentioned Dana Dirksen's music in my post and I went to her site this morning and found a sampler that she has available to imbed.  (Plus it looks like her family has a pretty cool music ministry.)  So if you scroll waaaaay down you will see it down on the right side of my blog. 

If you have young children especially, take a listen. Give them a chance.  Admittedly when I first listened to a couple of the songs, I wasn't sure if he would like them all that much.  But it didn't take long to see the benefit of adding this music to our family stash of music that we play.

 Personally, I have seen our son pick up lines from movies that he watches or just random things that he hears.  That is why I love playing Dana Dirksen's music for him.  He is "picking up" deep Biblical truths just by listening to these songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please don't forget to leave your name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...