Friday, April 26, 2013

Gardening without work

That's how I feel right now as I check on my little "mini greenhouses" out on our deck. I realize the work of gardening will kick in soon enough.  In fact we are already doing some prep work to get the garden ready for planting.
This was the best looking milk jug out of the bunch. I was pretty excited to see how well they are all doing.  Now remember, I haven't done any work since I planted them.  I haven't even watered them.  We have had a lot of rain lately, so if that were not the case I may have been tempted to sprinkle them with at least a little water. 

Are there any gardening experts out there who can identify these seedlings?  Have you started your garden yet? 

Maybe soon I will get some pics up of our progress with our actual garden plot.  Although right now it is not much to look at!  If you are blogging about your own gardening experience - please leave a link - I would love to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please don't forget to leave your name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...