Monday, April 15, 2013

Messy Monday - Tackling the Fridge



Has anyone else had this happen to them?
I was trying to reach for something waaaaay in the back of the fridge only to have it slip behind the bottom shelf.  I thought it would have just slipped down behind and into one of the 2 bottom drawers.  Nope.

I pulled out both drawers and discovered  . . .


the Netherworld of our refrigerator.

Yep, that is a stick of butter which was VERY hard (so who knows how long THAT has been there),

a package of tortillas shells (tacos anyone?),

and that yucky looking spill in the bottom.

So I did what any sane housewife would do --

I got what I needed and stuck those drawers back where I had found them.

Not really (don't worry), I decided to use this as a chance to clean out the fridge.  Do you ever clean one shelf in your fridge only to realize that now the rest of the fridge looks way worse than before in comparison?  You hardly even noticed that glob of ketchup on the middle shelf before until you started cleaning.

So I better run and finish cleaning that thing out.  See you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! Please don't forget to leave your name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...