Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Coming soon - big changes for our blog

I am so excited about some big changes that will be going on with our blog here in the next couple of weeks!  No, I don't know all the details yet, but I will be sure to let you know as soon as possible.  
Right now I am still planning, researching, and PRAYING.  If you think about it, could you pray that we would make the right decision in the weeks ahead.  My husband and I have had a practice in our marriage - we always "sleep" on a big decision.  In other words we give ourselves more time, what's the rush?  That way we consciously remember to take extra time in prayer and meditation to consider God's thoughts on any given matter. 
We were so glad for the nice weather this afternoon that we decided to have a snack time out on the deck.  Nothing like sunshine and smiles to raise your spirits.

I hope you are enjoying the day that God has given you today.  I would love to hear what is going on in your life today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen ~

    So neat to have this glimpse into your life!! I appreciate your willingness to write and be so open.

    I'll be praying for you :-)
    Stephanie Brady

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Please don't forget to leave your name :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...